In our 12-hour Advanced Paediatric First Aid course, you’ll receive our most thorough First Aid training to ensure you can manage any baby, child or even adult emergency situation.
You’ll learn to handle:
- CPR (resuscitation) – baby, child and adult protocols
- Childhood conditions – such as meningitis, measles and croup
- Choking – baby, child and adult protocols
- Allergic reactions
- Bites and stings
- Broken bones
- Eye injuries
- Head injuries
- Primary and secondary surveying
- Sprains, strains and fractures
Plus, you’ll also get to practice your new skills with our family of CPR dummies (including baby and child) and our practice anti-choking devices.
This course is ideal for childminders. It meets Ofsted’s requirements for registered childminders, and the requirement of nannies under the Approved Carers Scheme. Completion of the course can also be used as evidence for employees working toward an NVQ in Childcare and Education.
All attendees are assessed and receive a recognized certificate on completion.